Responsible To: General Manager
Responsible For: Ensuring the safe, accurate, efficient & profitable execution of project
- Read and understand architectural and structural drawing
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs
- Inspect work progress and verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of walls.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
Apply for Site Supervisor today!