Responsible To: General Manager
Responsible For: Ensuring the safe, efficient & profitable execution of all Cullum’s projects & contract operations.
- Procure and deliver several projects in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
- Manage scope of work of project’s contracts to protect the company’s interests and maintain good relationships with client.
- Ensure that the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Coach/mentor, provide direction, and review the performance of site foreman in collaboration with the General Manager
- Monitor and control progress, costs and budgets throughout the project..
- Act to resolve disputes between the Cullum & G.C, or Cullum and subcontractors when possible prior to escalating.
- Identify optional changes or additional scope of work (for example EFIS, Sprayfoam) in project scope; negotiate change orders with the owner.
- Responsible for projects invoicing, change orders and identifying extra work required
- Communicating with field supervisors and recommending new methodologies if expected project productivity is not met.
- Meets the project’s required performance, schedule and profitability targets. Ensure these targets are met or exceeded based on robust execution of project controls;
- Ensure project health, safety and environmental standards meet or exceed legislated requirements and company policy.
- Assist General Manager with day-to-day operational management.
- Develop, manage and maintain new and existing client, consultant and trade relationships.
- Actively pursue and obtain new projects
- Monitor status of jobs and make visits to job sites to check on job progress
- Provide technical expertise with shop drawing and site inspection.
- Prepare and maintain accurate schedules, estimates and budgets for all projects
Apply for Project Manager today!